Titulo

Speedy


Speedy 500 Jawa by EG Motocycle 

Year/Model 2014
Engine Make/Size 500cc Jawa
Drivetrain Triumph
Frame Make/Type By owner
Front End Modified USD
Swingarm By owner
Wheels Front 21" by owner
Wheels Rear 17" by owner
Brakes Rear Brembo
Painter By owner





Additional Info

"My goal was to design and construct a motorcycle with aesthetically appealing, simple and elegant details that have never been seen before on a motorcycle. All the parts which I've had the knowledge of how to construct and opportunity when it comes to equipment and materials I've built on my own. One example is the rims that I've contructed from chair base and copper pipe. The parts where I've had external help is sewing of cover to the seat and chroming. The gear box and engine were bought completed. The engine is a modified speedway engine. All of the other parts are designed and manufactured by myself."




















No comments

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0